— Michael Pershan (@mpershan) January 25, 2016
My Post With The Most Comments
My Post I Wish You’d Read From Start To Finish
My Favorite Comment
After spending 8 years as an engineer prior to teaching, I always felt that Iâ€™d include all kinds of stuff from my engineering life into teaching. However, now that I am slightly wiser and more humbled, that stuff is too specialized, only interesting to me and maybe 2 other kids on a good day.
My Favorite Post Of Yours
- Lessons from Bowen and Darryl, Ben Blum-Smith
- What’s your System?, Kaleb Allinson
- What is 100 + 100?, John Stevens
My New Twitter Follows
My New Blog Subscriptions
- Jemma Sherwood is doing some of the most interesting new work with our Activity Builder tool.
- Bryan Penfound is an elementary math teacher educator who blogs thoughtfully from a traditional POV.
- Shannon Andrews is starting a blog in her 10th year of teaching, using the medium to help her re-evaluate her practice. Her writing is sharp and well-illustrated. She’s a natural at the form.
- The Deans for Impact blog offers helpful insights from cognitive science, written by deans of schools of education.
- Laurie Hailer, a/k/a quantgal, has experience in economics, business, and math education. Catch her blog on the rise.