Happy New Year. This ThinkUp outfit told me which of my tweets were “biggest” in each of the months of 2014. Twelve “big” tweets, in other words.
Here were my new blog subscriptions in December 2014, some of which might interest you.
- Steve Wyborney posted his animated multiplication table, a very thoughtful tool highlighting interesting patterns for young math students. So I subscribed.
- Steve Leinwand has a blog! I’d subscribe if I knew how. [BTW. Commenter Sadler found the feed.]
- Thinking Math is a group blog written by four elementary math educators. Go encourage them to post more.
- Kassia Omohundro Wedekind blogs about elementary math education also (subscribed!) and posts interesting observations and analysis to her Twitter feed (followed!).
- Khan Academy’s crack data science team has a blog, which might be Khan Academy’s most valuable contribution to my life so far. Fancy tools, sharp analysis, well-written.
- Off Anthony Carabache’s post, Education Should Step Away From Apple Devices, he seems like a cautious, thoughtful technologist, which is my favorite kind.
What did you fill your head with in December?
SadlerJanuary 6, 2015 - 1:33 am -
MtfJanuary 6, 2015 - 7:42 am -
The blog Math With Bad Drawings – Awesome illustrations as he ventures into more middle school math topics. http://mathwithbaddrawings.com/
Dan MeyerJanuary 6, 2015 - 1:53 pm -
@Sadler, thanks a mil.