Two found lists, both old, both worthwhile in parts.
Stefan Sagmeister on Things I Have Learned In My Life So Far:
- Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
- Over time I get used to everything and start taking for granted.
- Money does not make me happy.
- My dreams have no meaning.
And, more recently, Immaculate Heart College’s Art Department Rules:
- Nothing is a mistake. There is no win and no fail. There is only make.
- The only rule is work. If you work it will lead to something. Itâ€™s the people who do all of the work all the time who eventually catch on to things.
- Donâ€™t try to create and analyse at the same time. Theyâ€™re different processes.
There is only make.