Dear TMAO and his Oakland Fellows,
Thanks for a great time today. Here’s that slide I promised.
- TickleBooth for videos which don’t pertain to anything mathematical whatsoever, which are only barely justifiable as a post-break carrot to get ’em back in their seats.
- Slate, their Explainer column, and the column we discussed today about the stolen nickels.
- Safe bet that the blogger over at Indexed uses Venn diagrams as an affordable substitute for professional therapy.
- Coudal is a Chicago graphic design house and their Fresh Signals feed drops an eclectic mix of links daily.
- Snopes keeps my Fake or Legit feature stocked.
- I raided Paul Grobman’s Vital Statistics awhile back for my miscellaneous opener problems.
If you guys have questions, comments, or good ideas I can steal be sure to use the contact form or post ’em here.
JenniferJuly 19, 2007 - 10:26 pm -
Thanks so much for your workshop today! I’m going to be teaching 8th grade physical science in the fall, but I came to your workshop because I know there will be a lot of math involved in my teaching. I got a lot of great ideas from you, and had a fun time in the process! Thanks!!