I can't make NCTM work this year but I checked the speaker listing (really, really quickly) and these are the people I'd check out if I were going. (Limited warranty, your mileage may vary, etc.)
- Jerry Becker. Developing Computational Skills While Solving Problems and Avoiding Drill.
- Akihiko Takakashi. Ideas for Supporting Students in Becoming Independent Problem Solvers.
- Allan Bellman. Classroom-Level Assessment That Determines and Meets Individual Students' Needs.
- Michael Serra. Non-typical Investigations in Geometry for 2011.
- Keith Devlin. Video Games for Mathematics: They Will Soon Get Better.
- Bowen Kerins. Bringing Algebra and Geometry Together through Linear Algebra.
- Bowen Kerins. Mathematics of Game Shows.
- Glenda Lappan. Using Geometry as a Springboard to Mathematics.
- Karim Logue. Real-World Lessons the Mathalicious Way.