[Update: the final entries are here.]
In the spirit of Chicago Graduate School of Business' recent announcement, we'd like to see how well you can sell yourself in four (4) picture-only slides. No audio, no video, no hyperlinks, no multimedia miscellany. Just pictures and text. Make us want you. You have a week.
- Design your slides. Use Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, a discarded tray liner from Whitecastle, whatever. Just keep the size below 1920×1080, a constraint which will affect none but the most diehard designers.
- E-mail your name and blog address (if applicable), to dan [at] mrmeyer [dot] com. Attach your slides.
- Post any reflections on the process in the comments below.
- Friday, August 10, 23h59, Pacific Standard Time
- A subscription to rockin' good design periodical Before & After magazine.
- You own your slides, though we'll post them here (attributed) and, in all likelihood, pick several apart.
How We Got Here