Couldn't make it to NCTM this year? We're in the middle of recapping the conference over at MathRecap.com, one session per day, including:
- Forrest Clark on standards-based grading.
- Christopher Danielson on what students will and won't need for calculus in high school.
- Ryan Higgins on Socratic seminars in mathematics.
- Gary Rubinstein on the crossover between math and astronomy.
- Marc Garneau on visualization in math, and
- Mayim Bialik's opening keynote session.
Including handouts, slides, and other resources. More coming this week.