Y'all have five days left to film fifteen seconds of video, make a graph, and upload them to Graphing Stories. Here's my wish list:
- Someone climbing up a ladder and jumping off a diving board (height above water).
- Someone riding a merry-go-round or carousel (distance from center, distance traveled, height off ground).
- Someone riding an elevator, watching the lights change as the floors pass by (height above ground floor).
- An airplane taking off (elevation).
- Someone driving up to a stoplight and then a stop sign (speed, distance from camera).
- A step function. Any step function.
- Someone throwing a boomerang (distance of boomerang from thrower).
- Someone running the bases at a baseball diamond (distance from home plate, distance from the pitcher's mound).
- Someone riding a ferris wheel (height above ground, distance from center, linear velocity, angular velocity).
Add yours to the comments. Better yet, make it and submit it!