If I’ve ever commented on your blog I’d like to see a full rundown of your summer plans on my desk by the end of the week. Or on your blog if that’s more convenient for you.
My abbreviated list:
- Reconnect with friends, family, loved ones, and creditors, all of whom have become too accustomed to my non-presence.
- Head the video department at Mount Hermon Camps.
- Make a weekly habit of açai bowls at Cafe Brasil.
- Get After Effects down cold.
- Make the best summer staff slideshow the world has ever seen.
- Most nostalgic, failing that.
- Watch this, this, and this.
- (Okay and this and this.)
- Read this, this, and this.
- Re-read this and this.
- Go whalewatching.
- Sleep more.
- Make good on that one thing and install Moodle.
- Redirect my four feeds to Feedburner. (Any help on how to do this with multiple feeds? My impression is that that sweet plug-in only works on the comments and main feed.)
- Post a complete set of Geometry lessons.
- Post a bit about:
- the intersection of rap and education
- design for educators (gotta wrap that one up)
- “how i work”
- Get an early start on next year’s lesson planning.
- Stay away from coffee shops entirely, for that matter.
- Write/design/publish that one book about that one thing.
Knowing myself like I do, I wouldn’t place bets on any past the first three getting done.