Thanks for a great time today. Here’s that slide I promised.
- TickleBooth for videos which don’t pertain to anything mathematical whatsoever, which are only barely justifiable as a post-break carrot to get ’em back in their seats.
- Slate, their Explainer column, and the column we discussed today about the stolen nickels.
- Safe bet that the blogger over at Indexed uses Venn diagrams as an affordable substitute for professional therapy.
- Coudal is a Chicago graphic design house and their Fresh Signals feed drops an eclectic mix of links daily.
- Snopes keeps my Fake or Legit feature stocked.
- I raided Paul Grobman’s Vital Statistics awhile back for my miscellaneous opener problems.
If you guys have questions, comments, or good ideas I can steal be sure to use the contact form or post ’em here.